When you join Americare Hospice & Palliative Care, you’re not only joining a team, but also a family! Most of the team members of Americare Hospice have been with the company since its inception 10 years ago. A large percentage of our team members have been part of the Americare Hospice family for at least five years. Benefits of working at Americare Hospice include becoming a member of a compassionate and dedicated team, fulfilling a role that’s both engaging and gratifying, and being compensated with competitive income and employee benefits. We foster your professional growth and development, and nurture you with the support you need to be successful in your role!
To become a member of the Americare Hospice family, please contact us by phone, email, or stop by our office to inquire about the most recent employment opportunities. We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
- RN Case Manager for Central Phoenix, Scottsdale, West Valley
- Home Hospice Aide for Central Phoenix, Scottsdale, West Valley
- Hospice Inpatient Unit Staff RN for The Villa Inpatient Unit (Day Shift, Night Shift)
- Chaplain or Spiritual Counselor
- Licensed Clinical or Medical Social Worker
- Hospice Liaison/Marketer